Community Response Coordinator – Behavioral Health Network
Website Catholic Charities Maine
A Mission to Provide Help, Hope, and Justice for All Mainers
Catholic Charities Maine Behavioral Health Network in Portland, Maine has an opening for a Full-Time Community Response Coordinator to serve York & Cumberland Counties.
The Community Response Coordinator (CRC) is a trained, supervised professional who will work in a collaborative capacity to bridge individuals seeking services to all CCM as well as community-based supports and services. The CRC holds primary responsibility for ensuring all individuals seeking services at CCM receive a “warm-welcome”, are accurately screened and assessed, are informed of their client rights, scope of services, and receive a seamless and timely transition to their assigned support team. The CRC is primarily responsible for receiving referrals, scheduling, completing, and providing Pre-Intakes, assessing eligibility, processing intakes, managing the waitlist and facilitating case assignment decisions in collaboration with behavioral health clinical team members and the C.A.R.E.S. Team. Provides regular support to individuals presenting with active substance use, trauma, thought disorders and homelessness in both community-based and in office settings.
The CRC provides: outreach to support programmatic and client-based referrals in conjunction with the Outreach Coordinator, service provision, transitional planning and rapid access to services. Provides systems navigation support to individuals coming into and transitioning from services. Collaboratively conducts programmatic and client specific outreach toward establishing supportive provider relationships inter-departmentally at CCM, with area homeless shelters, hospitals, crisis, criminal justice, domestic violence, assisted living and healthcare providers. In collaboration with the C.A.R.E.S. Team provides group and client response support to the peer wellness clinic and day space.
- Certified or provisional certification by the Department as a Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician/Community (MHRT/C)
- CADC or LADC preferred
- Two (2) years of relevant experience working with adults, specifically in a behavioral health case management capacity
- Shall possess a working knowledge of pertinent local community resources
- Experience working in immigrant and refugee communities preferred
- Must have the requisite computer skills necessary to function successfully in an electronic health record environment
- Must have own transportation & ability to travel
- A choice of three (3) comprehensive medical plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance options
- Short- and long-term disability, life insurance (employer paid!)
- Accident & Critical Illness insurance with a Be-Well Benefit (optional)
- Five (5) weeks of Earned Time (first year!) plus an additional six (6) agency holidays
- 401k agency contribution after 1 year employment
- Wellness reimbursement – Up to $100 per year on health and wellness purchases!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Bereavement Time off
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org/employment
To apply for this job please visit www.ccmaine.org.