Website Catholic Charities Maine
A Mission to Provide Help, Hope, and Justice for All Mainers
Catholic Charities Maine Finance Department in Portland has a Full-Time opening for a Grant Accountant. The Grant Accountant is the person who ensures complete compliance with grant agreements and Federal requirements under A-133 and MAAP, sets-up and maintains grant budgets, and reconciles grant funds. This position also assists in producing and presenting monthly financial reports based on grant and program activities.
- Minimum of an associate degree with a major in business, accounting, or a related field or equivalent job experience.
- Proficiency with personal computer systems, Electronic Accounting/ERP software, Microsoft Excel, and Word is required.
- Hands on experience with grant reconciliation strongly desired.
- 6 weeks of Earned Time (first year!) in addition to 6 paid holidays
- A choice of three (3) comprehensive medical plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance options
- Short- and long-term disability, life insurance (employer paid!)
- Accident & Critical Illness insurance with a paid Be-Well Benefit (optional)
- 401k agency contribution after 1 year employment
- Wellness reimbursement – Up to $100 per year on health and wellness purchases!
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Bereavement Time off
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.