Resettlement Manager – Refugee & Immigration Services
Website Catholic Charities Maine
A Mission to Provide Help, Hope, and Justice for All Mainers
Catholic Charities Maine Refugee & Immigration Services in Portland has a Full-Time opening for a Resettlement Manager.
Definition: The Resettlement Manager will be the lead person in overseeing direct client services provided by case management specialists to clients. They will supervise staff and assure documentation is timely, accurate and meets federal requirements.
- A choice of three (3) comprehensive medical plans
- Dental & Vision Insurance options
- Short- and long-term disability, life insurance (employer paid!)
- Accident & Critical Illness insurance with a Be-Well Benefit (optional)
- Six (6) weeks of Earned Time (first year!) plus an additional six (6) agency holidays
- 401k agency contribution after 1 year employment
- Wellness reimbursement – Up to $100 per year on health and wellness purchases!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Bereavement Time off
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
- Shall have a Bachelor of Arts/Science degree or equivalent experience.
- Case Management experience, supervisory experience, report writing, and monitoring and maintaining case files are mandatory.
- Familiarity with state benefit programs and ability to advocate for client access to programming.
- Five (5) years of cross-cultural experience is desired.
- Multilingual skills preferred.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org/employment
To apply for this job please visit www.ccmaine.org.