Refugee Mental Health Counselor II
Website Catholic Charities Maine
A Mission to Provide Help, Hope, and Justice for All Mainers
Catholic Charities Maine Behavioral Health Network in Portland has a Part-Time opening for a Refugee Mental Health Counselor II (RMHC II). The RMHC II is the professional person responsible for providing diagnosis, screening, comprehensive assessment, treatment recommendations as well as group and individual counseling intervention to individuals and families referred to the BHN Refugee Mental Health program.
- A minimum of a Masters degree (in a social service, related field) or intern in final year of Master’s degree in a social service related field and be on track to or minimally credentialed at the conditional license level, either as a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor Conditional (LCPC-C ) or a Licensed Master’s Social Worker (LMSW-C) as defined by the licensing board(s) of the State of Maine.
- Co-occurring expertise and either a Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC), a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC), or 270 hours of approved alcohol and drug education are preferred.
- Training and experience working with individuals affected by trauma.
- Bilingual strongly preferred.
- A generous Earned Time package to use for personal, sick & vacation time
- Up to six (6) agency holidays
- 401k agency contribution after 1,000 works hours & 1 year employment
- 10% Employee discount on childcare at our Catholic Charities Child Development Centers (Portland and Biddeford)
- Bereavement Time off
- ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
You may apply directly on our Career Center or send your resume and cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and Affirmative Action/EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.