Now more than ever, you can help build a strong and inclusive economy by being part of a team that is expanding small business opportunities in Maine.
If you are:
Curious about how to apply your IT systems know-how and technical skills in solutions-focused ways that have real impact on business operations…
Eager to support the teams that help small businesses grow, create good jobs, and promote environmental sustainability as part of an equitable Maine economy…
Interested in a career where the work you do matters…
Then CEI might be the place to put your talents and passions to work.
Who we are:
Headquartered in Maine, CEI is a community development finance institution that is a national leader in rural economic and business development. CEI’s mission is to help grow good jobs, environmentally sustainable enterprises, and shared prosperity in Maine and in rural regions across the country by integrating financing, business and industry expertise, and policy solutions.
Over 70 percent of our financing and advice goes to businesses that are expanding opportunities for low-income communities, communities of color, and others who have been left behind by our economy.
What we believe:
- We believe that an engaging and supportive work environment advances our mission.
- We believe in utilizing the many varied talents of our staff and in providing continual opportunities for development.
- We believe in open communication, innovation, integrity and autonomy.
- We believe in equity and strive to create a culture where diverse people feel a sense of ownership and belonging.
- We believe in generosity, life balance and trust.
Who we are seeking:
- You have a passion for supporting business operations by applying and sharing your IT systems knowledge and skills.
- You bring diverse perspectives and approaches to the team, enjoy the opportunity to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds, sectors, and identities, and foster strong relationships with colleagues and vendors.
- You believe in delivering high quality internal customer service and support; and go to work everyday ready to give 100%.
- You are curious and seeking to learn.
- You are able to prioritize work and meet competing deadlines.
- You have strong time management, critical thinking, and organizational skills; and are results driven.
- You will service internal clients throughout the state via remote technology and tools so you must have reliable internet access at home as part of the role requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role will be:
- You will work with a team that provides high quality IT support to 76 employees across the CEI family of organizations.
- You will provide Tier 2 desktop and application support, including new user setups, line of business application support, and hosted application support.
- You will build, configure, and integrate new and existing servers to provide service enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades.
- You will produce, maintain, and update technical documentation; write tools, scripts, etc. as needed.
- You will perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
- You will participate in long-term strategies and coaching/mentoring for IT staff.
Preferred candidates will have:
- An Associate’s degree or significant comparable experience. Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Active Directory; DHCP; DNS; Windows Server 2016, 2019 administration.
- Other recommended experience: Microsoft O365 and Azure administration.
- Hybrid Exchange/O365 administration.
- Azure AD Connect.
- VMware and Azure server virtualization.
- Veeam backup solutions.
- SCCM 2012 or Current Branch.
- Microsoft Endpoint Manger/Intune.
- Additional Experience a plus: Cisco switch administration
- Barracuda CloudGen Firewall administration
- Barracuda Email Security administration
- Multifactor authentication deployment and administration
- Mobile Device Management
- SharePoint Administration
COVID-19 and Other details:
This is a full-time 40 hour per week position with excellent benefits and generous time off. The role is based out of our main office in Brunswick. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic our teams continue to work remotely from home although we are permitting some staff to work from our offices, following our current COVID-19 office protocols. CEI is piloting a hybrid return-to-work policy beginning in January 2022 where staff will be required to be in the office 2-3 days per week, and working from home the other days. Fully remote work is not an option for this role.
Staff are strongly encouraged to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and all new hires are required to report vaccination status to the SVP of HR and Office Administration. This information is kept in a separate, confidential file and reported in aggregate to leadership.
IN-OFFICE COVID PROTOCOLS EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022
CEI continues to place a high priority on the health and safety of our staff, our clients, and our communities. We continue to monitor and follow guidance from the Maine Centers for Disease Control and the US Centers for Disease Control. Effective January 1, 2022, CEI will require that all CEI staff provide evidence that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or that they comply with once-a-week testing, in the form of a PCR test. (Full vaccination means two weeks after the second Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or two weeks after the J&J vaccine. This may change as booster guidance is updated by the CDC.)
For unvaccinated employees, the initial COVID-19 test must be completed in the prior week and negative lab results received by CEI before entering the CEI office for the first time after January 1, 2022. Thereafter, for all subsequent work weeks, unvaccinated employees must provide the written results of a negative COVID 19 test administered in the prior week before entering CEI premises. CEI is partnering with Walgreens to provide testing vouchers for those who need testing.
Coastal Enterprises, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture and workforce reflective of our mission, values and communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or ability status, familial status or genetic information.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com