Director of Talent Acquisition
Website Martin's Point Health Care
Join Martin’s Point Health Care – an innovative, not-for-profit health care organization offering care and coverage to the people of Maine and beyond. As a joined force of “people caring for people,” Martin’s Point employees are on a mission to transform our health care system while creating a healthier community. Martin’s Point employees enjoy an organizational culture of trust and respect, where our values – taking care of ourselves and others, continuous learning, helping each other, and having fun – are brought to life every day. Join us and find out for yourself why Martin’s Point has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” since 2015.
This is a great opportunity to join the innovative HR Leadership team at Martin’s Point and a Great Place to Work!
The Director of Talent Acquisition in collaboration with executive and HR leadership, is responsible for developing and implementing corporate wide talent management strategies in alignment with our people strategy and future organizational goals. This position will assist in developing and implementing the Strategic Workforce management process which includes succession planning for senior level and key positions throughout the organization. This leader will also oversee the Recruiting function where they will foster an environment of continuous improvement in identifying advanced recruitment strategies, building talent pipelines, developing strong cross functional relationships, and reporting on key recruitment and business metrics.
- Create a strategic recruitment strategy to include organizational workforce planning and succession planning at the senior leadership level that supports the organizational direction
- Develop and refine a hiring process that includes a quantitative and qualitative assessment to ensure the selection of the highest quality candidates
- Develop, implement, and continually improve the essential staffing processes, procedures and resources for internal and external strategic recruiting, selection and hiring
- Develop and manage recruitment reporting metrics and reports including a report on recruitment activities to SLT
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to the Recruiting staff
- Contribute to candidate experience by developing recruiting “best practices” with Recruiting team
- Oversee the interviewing and recruitment training through use of tools and technology
- Develop MPHC’s recruiting brand in conjunction with Marketing.
- Develop community relationships and network extensively to source candidates for open positions
- Develop a diversity/AAP strategy to address gaps in the hiring efforts
- Work closely with leadership on internal talent and succession planning efforts
- Interpret, communicate, and ensure consistent application of company guidelines and procedures
- Develop and monitor Balance Score Card measures that drive continuous improvement based on performance
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Recruiting with 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience working with all levels of the organization with proven ability to interface well with senior management
- Experience in healthcare and/or insurance preferred
- Experience in HR Systems including ATS with experience in Workday and social media for recruitment a plus
- Project management experiences a plus
Required License(s) and/or Certification(s) required:
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Do you have a question about careers at Martin’s Point Health Care? Contact us at: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit martin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.