This administrative position is primarily responsible for supporting the conference planning needs for a growing portfolio of technology conferences. Working closely with the Conference manager, content teams, internal teams and business partners to organize and promote programs, interact with speakers and customers. This role demands that you can work in a fast paced, team oriented environment, and can move quickly in a culture that supports innovation, empowerment, and ownership. You must be results oriented, a self-starter with initiative and vision for process improvements. Broad knowledge of conference/event/meeting coordination is a plus. Key Responsibilities:
- Work hand-in-hand with Conference Manager to ensure all speaker deliverables are received, distributed, updated and stored accurately. (Including assisting with smartsheet process/updates, speaker listings, collection of speaker info, live demo schedule, product preview planning and web updates)
- Update and maintain master timeline for conference projects and systems to ensure deadlines are met.
- Edit website for copy related to conference sessions and speakers.
- Help coordinate Call for Speakers promotions and submissions. (Links, Pages, Data, etc.)
- Handles applications for continuing education and credited programs (if applicable)
- Other projects may include documenting industry trends, tracking competitive events, and other content related research as assigned.
- Collect and organize speaker presentations and coordinate post-event distribution.
- Serve as an onsite member of the conference team for larger events
- Proficiency in WordPress, Salesforce, Adobe
- Acrobat, Excel and the Microsoft Suite of products
- Strong communications skills (Written & Verbal)
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills; attentive to meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work cooperatively within a team and across departments while maintaining organization
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills on the job
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.