This coordinator position is primarily responsible for supporting the conference planning and coordination needs for a growing portfolio of B2B conferences and across two industries, integrative healthcare and seafood. The coordinator will work closely with the Conference Manager and Director for assigned events and will organize, coordinate and assist with all aspects of conference deliverables.
Essential Functions/Key Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the call for proposal process and program development as directed by the Conference Manager.
- Ensure all speaker deliverables (applications, W9, Biographical Data Sheet, Speaker forms, Disclosure Statements, and session descriptions, and web promotions) are received, distributed and stored accurately.
- Review master timeline for conference projects and systems to ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage conference website and schedule-at-a-glance; will keep conference sessions and speaker information up to date.
- Collect and organize speaker presentations and coordinates post-event distributions.
- Other projects may include documenting industry trends, tracking competitive events, and other content-related research, as assigned.
- Responds to speaker and accreditation inquiries as needed.
- Will travel and serve as an onsite member of the conference team for events as assigned.
- In addition to conference responsibilities, the incumbent will:
- Assist with continuing medical education coordination ensuring all contracts, submissions to the accrediting colleges are completed properly and on time for the annual Integrative Healthcare Symposium.
- Create, track, verify and distribute CE certificates for attendees based on accreditation requirements.
- Will act as onsite lead for all medical education duties.
- Trains temp staff assisting with onsite conference duties.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including strong PowerPoint skills)
- WordPress and Salesforce Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team and across departments
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Healthcare experience is a plus
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.