This administrative position is primarily responsible for all front-desk duties related to incoming and outgoing deliveries, supply inventory and stocking, welcoming and receiving guests, and answering and directing incoming phone calls. This role requires that you are comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing requests, are flexible, and are willing to take on new tasks as the role evolves. This role demands that you can work in a fast-paced environment with a small, dedicated team.
- Receive, log, sort and distribute all incoming mail/packages daily
- Prepare outgoing mail and packages daily
- Date entry duties as assigned including Suppression
- Collection of postage due from Staff and monthly reconciliation of OSS petty cash funds.
- Liaison maintaining strong work relationships with mail providers, couriers, and vendors
- Organizes and maintains mailroom, shipping and office supplies inventory, including mail/copy rooms throughout the building
- Stays informed of postal and government shipping requirements and regulatory updates
- Other Mail/Shipping duties as needed
Office Support Services:
- Restocking of necessary office and facility supplies in all common areas
- Acts as primary phone contact answering and directing phone calls
- Provides assistance for additional reception tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Excel and the Microsoft Suite of products
- Strong organization skills
- Customer service
- Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Prior experience with postage meter operations, domestic and international shipping resources, and basic office equipment is a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to carry and lift up to 40 pounds
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills on the job
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.