Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented Customer Service Representative to join our growing company! This position is responsible for providing front-line customer service support to exhibiting companies and internal customers for our trade show and conference events. You’ll be supporting and assisting a dynamic team and customer base through various internal systems and correspondence (email/phone). You’ll thrive in this role if you have a customer focused mindset, you are a multitasker, able to pick up the ball and ‘own it’, and willing to learn and grow in a role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with exhibitors and internal sales teams to become point of contact for logistical needs during the pre-event process
- Create and update the Exhibitor Resource Center for assigned events
- Manage online exhibitor lists for events
- Create and execute exhibitor communications for assigned events
- Assign co-exhibitors to floor plan for events
- Monitor the data collection, through the Exhibitor Resource Center, for print, online and mobile for events
- Attend team meetings and keep sales teams updated on dates and important information
- Manage upgrades for events
- Ancillary sales fulfilment
- Other administrative tasks will be assigned
The successful candidate will have prior customer service experience and strong communication skills, is a proactive problem solver, and motivated to provide information to customers in an accurate, timely and pleasant manner. Proficiency in MS Office is a plus! Language skills a plus!
Travel: Will be required (COVID Vaccination Required)
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.