Recruiting & Staffing Job in Augusta
Website Manpower Maine
A leader in temporary and permanent staffing in Maine since 1961
Recruiting & Staffing Job in Augusta, Maine
💲 Pay: DOE
⏰ Schedule: M-F 8:30a-5p 📆 Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire or Permanent
Manpower is now hiring a Recruiter to join their Augusta team. Are you looking to join a small, cooperative team that works hard and has fun? Apply now!
• Take pride in working for a company that continues to be recognized for its commitment to diversity and inclusion
• 1st shift M-F schedule
• Great work environment
• Opportunity to grow your skills at Maine’s leading staffing firm
• Birthday holiday – enjoy your special day off!
• Comprehensive benefits package, including a generous PTO policy and 401(k) with company match
• Recruiting associates by proactively sourcing candidates for job orders and expected future orders
• Delivering exemplary customer service from consistent and timely communications with clients, visiting client worksites to determine specific needs, and making accurate associate placements
• Expanding business by performing revenue-generating activities including outside sales & service calls, networking, and face-to-face calls
• Performing a variety of administrative and operational tasks that support the overall mission of quality service, including answering phones and greeting candidates
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great organizational and time management skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to shift your focus to address changing needs and priorities
• Ability to retain information, such as policies or procedures, or find it as needed
• Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills
We are looking to quickly fill this Recruiting and Staffing job in Augusta, Maine! If you’re looking for an exciting career opportunity, please email your resume to Lydia.email@example.com for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org