Sr. Human Resources Business Partner
Website Martins Point Health Care
"People Caring for People"
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner (SHRBP) partners with organizational leadership at all levels to develop and execute initiatives that optimize employee performance, contribution, and engagement. the SHRBP drives company-wide HR initiatives across the enterprise and is responsible for collaborating on strategic workforce planning, organizational structures, people and process solutions, and serves as an embedded HR consultant and coach to assigned client groups to support strong business results linked to organizational goals and objectives.
- Key Outcomes:
• Actively partners with senior leaders to establish organizational direction, develop workforce strategies/plans and optimize organizational structure as well as supports work to align resources to the vision and strategies of the organization.
• Facilitates the development and implementation of organizational development and human resources strategies that support the organization, the line of business and departmental goals and objectives.
• Uses appropriate data sources to identify potential gaps in efficiency, process, structure and people alignment.
• Establishes, measures, and reports key HR metrics to the organization to drive optimized resource utilization and overall effectiveness.
• Provides organizational development support for change initiatives and other organizational needs.
• Monitors the work environment, identifying employee relations trends, issues and areas for improvement to promote a positive work environment.
• Acts as a consultant to executive leadership around top team performance and delivers systemic performance improvement strategies.
• Acts as executive coach to top leadership.
• Counsels and coaches employees and leaders on complex employee relations issues and serves as a resource to prevent and/or facilitate conflict resolution.
• Proactively monitors external best practices and ensures organizational policies reflect changes in the labor/employment market. Identifies needs or modifications to policies/practices in support of organization business needs.
• Designs, implements, and delivers trainings and/or learning interventions in partnership with learning specialists, fellow HRBPs and business leaders to enhance employee and leader effectiveness and achieve organizational goals
• Assists leaders and their teams in developing a strategic approach to the utilization of individual development plans.
• Identifies and coaches high potential individuals and leads the organizational succession planning process. Develops career pathing strategies to enhance employee retention and engagement, as well as proactively preparing the organization for future resource needs.
• Ensures compliance with appropriate governmental laws and regulations as they relate to Human Resources (i.e. EEOC/AA, ADA, Wage and Hour, FLMA, WC, etc). Works with assigned areas to ensure they are informed, updated as applicable and operating in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Leads enterprise project teams around HR strategies and initiatives
• BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience required
• 10 years progressively responsible experience, with proven record of achievement as Human Resources Business Partner with experience partnering with senior levels of management in development of strategic initiatives, business plans and resource planning strategies
• Extensive expertise in organizational development, employee relations, training, coaching, compensation, benefits, recruiting, performance management and development. Demonstrated knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• External consulting experience highly desired.
• Prior work experience in Health care preferred
Required License(s) and/or Certification(s):
- Certification or equivalent training in organizational development strongly preferred.
• SPHR or PHR strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit martin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.