Website Northeast Bank
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for performing a variety of administrative and office support functions in support of the Community Banking Division to facilitate the smooth operation of the day-to-day division activities.
- Welcomes on-site visitors at the Bates Mill, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate team members.
- Accepts and distributes critical corporate documentation, including bank-wide mail, to/from the Bank’s locations.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries, on behalf of the Bank, at the Bates Mill.
- Orders and maintains general office and kitchen supplies at the Bates Mill.
- Oversees the scheduling and upkeep of the Bates Mill’s conference rooms and training facility.
- Supports the Community Banking leadership team with ad hoc administrative requests.
- Assists in preparing RFP’s and deposit proposals for the business banking team.
- Prepares, organizes, and distributes materials and documents for assigned meetings
- Records and transcribes minutes and follow-up action items of assigned meetings.
- Assists the marketing department with maintaining and distributing marketing giveaways and other promotional items.
- Assists with onboarding new employees, including working with the technology team, to ensure proper equipment and user access is provided prior to hire date.
- Arranges meetings and luncheons both onsite and offsite.
- Assists in the coordinating, scheduling, and facilitating after-hour business and community development events.
- Assists is coordinating travel arrangements, including airfare and lodging.
- Serves as a back-up to the Business Support Analyst; prepares and distributes standard daily/weekly/monthly management reports.
- Performs other related tasks and duties as may be assigned from time-to-time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma.
- 1-3 years of related administrative support experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Strong keyboarding and basic computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time.
- Some travel is required to the Bank’s locations and event venues.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 25lbs.
- Consistently operates a computer and other office machinery such as calculator, copy machine and printers.
- Climate controlled general office setting with moderate noise level.
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including Saturday.
- Must express or exchange ideas and meaning with co-workers, supervisors, customers, and vendors.
Northeast Bank is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national original, veteran status and any other classification protected by Law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.