HR Business Partner
Website Norway Savings Bank
Are you an HR professional looking to bring your talents to a dynamic and fun culture – join our outstanding Norway Savings Bank team! This role may be hybrid with an office in either Norway or Portland, Maine.
If you answer yes to all of these questions…
- Are you a creative problem solver ready to bring innovative ideas to action?
- Do you have prior experiences in talent acquisition and retention, employee relations, employee and management coaching, and data analysis?
- Have you been a trusted partner providing a high level of service and support to employees at an organization?
…then envision yourself doing this at Norway Savings Bank!
- Drive system process improvements to maximize efficiencies.
- Develop a meaningful employee experience to drive employee engagement and foster a diverse and inclusive culture.
- Strategically consult on recruitment and retention strategies to optimize our workforce.
- Present education to managers on timely HR topics
We are a positive, supportive and team-based culture that leverages each person’s unique and strengths. Let your unique being shine through and achieve really great things at Norway Savings Bank.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; post high school education, certification and/or college degree preferred
- 1-3 years prior experience as an HR Generalist preferred
- Willingness to travel among branches
- The following characteristics are highly desirable in this position: Self-motivation, flexibility, ability to prioritize, high degree of time management skill, problem solving, assertiveness, ease and poise in written and verbal communicating, top notch presentation skills, creative thinking, critical thinking and excellent organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism in presence and communication as well as confidentiality
- Fluency with Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Moderate to advanced computer literacy with strong aptitude use and maintain a HRIS talent management database for tracking and reporting. Experience with ADP a plus
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable with minimal exposure to injury or other hazards.
- Physical effort required; lifting up to 35 lbs.; reaching, twisting, bending, pushing and pulling; standing for extended periods of time; freedom of movement on a regular basis; handling of materials and supplies.
**External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who are or who become disabled as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.**
Norway Savings Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com