Website Saco & Biddeford Savings Institution
This position is responsible for ensuring successful delivery of messaging on social media and throughout branch locations, acting as project manager for Marketing related projects, and assisting with the coordination of advertising, research and branding for the Bank as well as Paquin & Carroll Insurance and S&B Financial Services. This position also acts as backup to the Marketing Manager in the event that the Marketing Manager is unavailable, including serving as a resource to marketing staff and internal departments.
- Provides professional, courteous and efficient service to all internal and external customers.
- Ensures successful delivery of social media programs that ensure appropriate messaging is executed online to support the Bank’s goals, incorporating Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and assists with content.
- Takes lead role in advising management on social media groups, trends, tools, and applications.
- Develops and implements branch merchandising program, including distribution of all marketing materials to the branches, maintaining media and merchandising calendars, and training of the merchandising team.
- Acts as backup to Marketing Manager as point of contact for internal departments, vendor relationships, and approval of new/revised collateral.
- With Marketing Manager, ensures consistency in messaging across all communications and marketing channels, including (but not limited to) websites, social media, internal and external media, and ensures that all assets meet company branding and compliance guidelines.
- Assists with creating marketing plan and annual budget.
- Acts as Project Manager for marketing projects, ensuring quality requirements and specified timeframes are met in a cost effective manner.
- Creates and maintains marketing pages of the Intranet and modifies the intranet map/structure as necessary.
- Responsible for the Employee Activity Team including scheduling and organizing.
- Takes photos at internal and external events.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the planning and implementation of research gathering and projects relating to competitive analysis, demographics, product and service usages, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Ensures advertisements meet with bank compliance standards.
- Complies with and maintains current knowledge of all applicable federal and state banking regulations, as well as with all bank and department policies and procedures.
- Maintains advertising compliance and other marketing files and binders.
- Maintains and updates department policies and procedures.
- Attends business functions and bank sponsored events as needed.
- Performs additional duties and handles special projects as required.
- Serves on various committees as assigned.
- Attends all required meetings and training.
Position Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School Graduate or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Three to five years in an office environment with two years of marketing-related activities preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work independently and under minimum supervision.
- Technical knowledge and strong understanding of social media platforms, metrics and tracking.
- Strong oral and written communication skills essential.
- Solid digital photography background with the desire for improvement.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to multi-task.
- Some experience with graphic design and content management systems preferred.
- Some evenings and/or weekends required.
- Previous financial marketing and copywriting experience a plus.
- Proficient skills with MS Office, SharePoint, and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications preferred.
- Ability to deliver quality work during times of increased volumes and adapt to changes in priorities quickly.
- Able to work harmoniously, professionally, cordially and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of bank goals and objectives through a commitment to teamwork.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read/see documents and computer screens, to communicate in person and via the telephone and use a computer and other office equipment.
- Is dependable and conforms to punctuality and attendance standards.
- Ability to travel to all Bank locations and/or work related businesses and nonprofits, etc.
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable with protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Extensive operation of computers and other office equipment requiring dexterity and coordination and frequent use of hands.
- Normally seated with freedom of movement on a regular basis.
- Some physical effort needed in transporting materials and supplies; with occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Those holding this position must be capable of performing all duties and responsibilities, either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation, as determined by management.
The Bank has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the bank reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Bank may deem appropriate.
To apply for this job please visit www.sbsavings.bank.